Do You Adopt Out Your Animals?
* No. Once an animal comes to live on the farm, they are here to stay! We operate as a "sanctuary", ensuring each animal has its forever home with plenty of love and care.
How Do You Fund The Farm?
* Currently we personally cover all expenses and care for the farm and animals. We have not as yet applied for non-profit status. Perhaps as the farm grows we will reconsider this option. We also raise most of these funds through sales of our farm products, such as our pickles and relish items.
We Saw You At A Local Market, How Can We Order More Pickles?
* Did you try our Old Bay Pickles or Relish, and now find yourself addicted? Well, no fear, we have stock and are willing to meet in the local area to provide you with additional jars. Just Contact Us to make arrangements.
Do You Rent The Farm For Events?
* Currently the only event we host on the farm is the Vintage Flea and Farm Market, which runs on the second Saturday of the month, from May to November. If you're interested in hosting an event on the property, Contact Us to see if this might be feasible.
Is The Farm Open To The Public?
* Only during the Vintage Flea and Farm Market. This is a working farm and visits from the public require a fair amount of planning to ensure the safety of our animals and visitors!